2015 – U.S. Spaceports – Snapshot

In the United States and its territories, 42% of the spaceports have active launch site operator licenses granted by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).1 The remaining 58% of U.S. spaceports are either proposed, in development, or government-operated. Of the 24 current and future spacepo...

This article is for subscribers. Please sign up for a subscription or login below.